We now ship to fourteen locations. Check out the specifics.
Every wine we enter in competition has won medals...some are noted below; the others are all on display in the Tasting Room. Show-offs...we know.
Our Wines Currently Being Served in the Tasting Room
- 2017 Mingle – Our lovely, signature white blend of Pinot Gris, Riesling and Chardonnay. Refreshing and fresh!
- 2017 Chardonnay – Un-oaked! Lively, smooth with good body and a lovely nose.
- 2017 Pinot Gris – Oregon’s Other Pinot! Notes of peach and plum. Soft and velvety smooth.
- 2018 Riesling – Floral nose, luscious wine!
- 2018 Rosé – All of our Rosés have a beautiful color, enough sweetness to bring a smile to your lips yet dry enough for the most sophisticated palate.
- 2011 Pinot Noir – So smooth. Fruit forward and a very long finish. This is our newest STAR with a Double Gold in the Oregon Wine Awards, a Gold in the Northwest Food and Wine Festival, another Gold in the Pacific Northwest Invitational; and two Silvers – the American Wine Society and the Pinot Noir Shootout in Sonoma!
- 2012 Pinot Noir –Bold, rich raspberry, tobacco. Very smooth. The 2012 Pinot Noir won a Silver medal in the New York International Wine Competition. We are very pleased as we believe this is an excellent wine. Over 1000 wines were tasted and less than 30% won medals. There were fourteen Pinot Noirs that won a Silver (none won Gold) and we were one of four from Oregon.
- 2013 Pinot Noir – a crowd pleaser! Well balanced, fruit forward, excellent flavor and very smooth. Several Gold medals.
- 2014 Pinots - Gemini and Trouble – Gemini, from our lower Vineyard, has subtle cherries on the palate in a rich wine. Trouble, from the upper Vineyard, is vibrant with tastes of pepper and spice. Silver and Gold medals.
- 2015 Pinots - Gemini and Trouble – Gemini has notes of berry and spice. Trouble is robust with a sense of lavender and spice.
- 2016 Pinots - Gemini and Trouble – Gemini brings on berries, seasalt and spice. Trouble is full of berries and cherries. These two are just coming into their own right now - full, rich wines.
- 2017 Pinots - Gemini is full of raspberry and dark cherries. Trouble picks up blackberries, dark cherries and spice.
We also serve our wines by the glases - Red/$9 White/$8 Happy Hours are Fridays from 4-6 PM when glasses are $5.